Delegates are eligible to receive continuing health education credits as outlined below. Delegates who complete this course, and complete the online evaluation on adjournment, will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Canada Future Directions in IBD
Saturday, November 4, 2023
This program will provide a maximum of 5 hours of continuing health education.
In accordance with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program framework, this program is eligible for:
- Section 1: Group Learning (Unaccredited): 0.5 credits per hour
- Section 2: Self-learning (Personal Learning Projects [PLPs]):
- PLPs are valued at 2 credits per hour of the learning activity
- PLPs can be earned in addition to claiming credits for Section 1 Group Learning (Unaccredited)
- There is no maximum on the number of Section 2 credits you may report
- A minimum of 25 Section 2 credits are required per five year cycle
- Each of the 10 plenary topics presented at Canada Future Directions in IBD, plus 1 workshop topic of choice, are eligible to be recorded in MAINPORT as a PLP of 2 hours each:
- Minimum: 2 hours of PLP on 1 topic for 4 credits
- Maximum: 18 hours of PLP on 11 topics for 44 credits
- The PLP template will be sent out post-meeting.