Get Involved with CANIBDSupported by Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, CANIBD is a community of practice for nurses that are working in the field of IBD. CANIBD is governed by a Steering Committee and has ad hoc working groups.
Steering Committee Members
- Alana Carter, Taunton Surgical Centre
- Usha Chauhan, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Barbara Currie, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Colleen Johnston, Foothills - UCMC GI clinic
- Marie-Louise Martin, Alberta Health Services
- Kelly Phalen-Kelly, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Jennifer Stretton, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Amanda Swain, IBD Centre of BC
- Melanie Watson, Children’s Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre
- Kate Lee, VP, Research & Patient Programs
- Sajjad Fazel, Manager, Research Impact Communication and Evaluation
The Canadian IBD Nurses (CANIBD) annual conference will be held in collaboration with Crohn’s and Colitis Canada (CCC). Due to the virtual nature of this year’s events, we are holding the CANIBD conference the evening before the Meeting of the Minds conference, rather than at the same time. CANIBD will convene from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Thursday, November 4, 2021. This year’s session will explore nutrition in IBD and biosimilars.
Join us on Thursday, November, 4, 2021
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
receive the canibd newsletter
Sign up here! Receive updates about new webinars, IBD nursing resources, and more!
CANIBD News for October 2020
CANIBD News for August 2020
CANIBD News for July 2020
Have questions about CANIBD?
Email us at email@example.com if you would like more information about how to become a member of CANIBD, or if you have any questions about your current CANIBD membership.