Get Involved with CANIBDSupported by Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, CANIBD is a community of practice of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (CSGNA). CANIBD is governed by a Steering Committee and has ad hoc working groups.
Steering Committee Members
- Usha Chauhan, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Emily Cordeaux, Research Grants and Evaluation Specialist, Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- Cathy Arnold Cormier, President Elect, CSGNA
- Barbara Currie, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Kate Lee, Vice President, Research and Patient Programs, Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- Marie-Louise Martin, Alberta Health Services
- Irina Nistor, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Jennifer Stretton, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Melanie Watson, Children’s Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre
CANIBD holds an annual conference in conjunction with Meeting of the Minds in Toronto, Ontario. This year, the annual conference is being held on November 15th and 16th. For more information about the Meeting of the Minds, Canada Future Directions in IBD and the Annual CANIBD conference, click HERE.
Become a CANIBD Member to access webinar recordings and other educational resources!
- J-Pouch Assessment, Management and Surveillance: An APN Led J-Pouch Clinic, presented by Michele Rubin APN, CNS, CGRN
- Microscopic Colitis – More Than Meets the Eye, presented by Dr. John Marshall
- Total IBD Care – Loss of Response and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, presented by Dr. Neeraj Narula
- Crohn’s disease - An update on current management with a focus on incorporating Ustekinumab into clinical practice, presented by Dr. Lindsay Crabbe
Stay up-to-date on the latest news!
Register to receive the CANIBD newsletter.
CANIBD News for May 2019
CANIBD News for April 2019
CANIBD News for February 2019
CANIBD News for January 2019
Have questions about CANIBD?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about how to become a member of CANIBD, or if you have any questions about your current CANIBD membership.