Get Involved with CANIBDSupported by Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, CANIBD is a community of practice of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (CSGNA). CANIBD is governed by a Steering Committee and has ad hoc working groups.
Steering Committee Members
- Alana Carter, Taunton Surgical Centre
- Amanda Swain, IBD Centre of BC
- Barbara Currie, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Cathy Arnold Cormier, CSGNA
- Colleen Johnston, Foothills - UCMC GI clinic
- Emily Cordeaux, Manager, Research Grants & Evaluation
- Jennifer Stretton, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Kate Lee, VP, Research & Patient Programs
- Kelly Phalen-Kelly, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Marie-Louise Martin, Alberta Health Services
- Melanie Watson, Children’s Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre
- Sneha Pal, Research Grants Administrator
- Usha Chauhan, Hamilton Health Sciences
CANIBD holds an annual conference in conjunction with Meeting of the Minds in Toronto, Ontario. This year, the annual conference is being held on November 15th and 16th. For more information about the Meeting of the Minds, Canada Future Directions in IBD and the Annual CANIBD conference, click HERE.
Become a CANIBD Member to access webinar recordings and other educational resources!
- J-Pouch Assessment, Management and Surveillance: An APN Led J-Pouch Clinic, presented by Michele Rubin APN, CNS, CGRN
- Microscopic Colitis – More Than Meets the Eye, presented by Dr. John Marshall
- Total IBD Care – Loss of Response and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, presented by Dr. Neeraj Narula
- Crohn’s disease - An update on current management with a focus on incorporating Ustekinumab into clinical practice, presented by Dr. Lindsay Crabbe
Stay up-to-date on the latest news!
Register to receive the CANIBD newsletter.
CANIBD News for March 2020
CANIBD News for February 2020
CANIBD News for December 2019
Have questions about CANIBD?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about how to become a member of CANIBD, or if you have any questions about your current CANIBD membership.