Get Involved with CANIBDSupported by Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, CANIBD is a community of practice of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (CSGNA). CANIBD is governed by a Steering Committee and has ad hoc working groups.
Steering Committee Members
- Alana Carter, Taunton Surgical Centre
- Usha Chauhan, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Emily Cordeaux, Manager, Research Grants & Evaluation
- Barbara Currie, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Cathy Arnold Cormier, CSGNA
- Colleen Johnston, Foothills - UCMC GI clinic
- Kate Lee, VP, Research & Patient Programs
- Marie-Louise Martin, Alberta Health Services
- Kelly Phalen-Kelly, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Jennifer Stretton, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Amanda Swain, IBD Centre of BC
- Melanie Watson, Children’s Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre
The Canadian IBD Nurses (CANIBD) annual conference will be held in collaboration with the Canadian Society of Gastroenterology Nurses & Associates (CSGNA) and Crohn’s and Colitis Canada (CCC). Due to the virtual nature of this year’s events, we are holding the CANIBD conference the evening before the Meeting of the Minds conference, rather than at the same time. CANIBD will convene from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Thursday, November 5, 2020. In honour of the International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife, this year’s session will explore the evolution of IBD nursing over time.
Join us on Thursday, November, 5, 2020
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
receive the canibd newsletter
Sign up here! Receive updates about new webinars, IBD nursing resources, and more!
CANIBD News for October 2020
CANIBD News for August 2020
CANIBD News for July 2020
Have questions about CANIBD?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about how to become a member of CANIBD, or if you have any questions about your current CANIBD membership.