Delegates are eligible to receive continuing health education credits as outlined below. Delegates who complete this course, and complete the online evaluation on adjournment, will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Mentoring in IBD XXIII: The Master Class
Friday, November 4, 2022
This program will provide a maximum of 6.0 hours of continuing health education.
In accordance with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program framework, this program is eligible for:
- Section 1: Group Learning (Unaccredited): 0.5 credits per hour
- Section 2: Self-learning (Personal Learning Projects [PLPs]):
- PLPs are valued at 2 credits per hour of the learning activity
- PLPs can be earned in addition to claiming credits for Section 1 Group Learning (Unaccredited)
- There is no maximum on the number of Section 2 credits you may report
- A minimum of 25 Section 2 credits are required per five year cycle
- Each of the 5 major topical sessions presented at Mentoring in IBD XXIII are eligible to be recorded in MAINPORT as a PLP of 2 hours each:
- Minimum: 2 hours of PLP on 1 section for 4 credits
- Maximum: 10 hours of PLP on 5 sections for 20 credits