The year in review: How wemade it stop in 2015Crohn's and Colitis Canada is leading the way to a future without these lifelong diseases, and better lives for children and adults living with Crohn's and colitis today.
OUR BOLD VISION
Make it stop. For life. has become the rallying cry of Crohn's and Colitis Canada and every Canadian who wants to stop these devastating lifelong diseases.
A Message from our Board Chair and the President and CEO - PLEASE READ
FOR MAKING THE PAST YEAR SO REMARKABLE
Together with our volunteers, donors, event participants, partners and researchers, we made big strides in 2015.
- $30 million milestone reached in our Crohn's & Colitis - Make it stop. For life.fundraising campaign - on our way to $100 million by 2020
- $6 million invested in the most promising research to find the cures and better treatments for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- 44 per cent more invested in new patient programs, advocacy and awareness to transform lives TODAY
- 233,000 Canadians living with Crohn's and colitis - we raised ourvoice on issues that matter to them
- 40 million media impressions brought Crohn's and colitis out from behind closed doors during awareness Month 2014